The University of Perpetual Help System DALTA Alumni Association is committed to establish and strengthen network among its members it promotes exchange of resources, ideas and expertise for the continuous development of its members, the Perpetualite community, and the society in general. It takes an active role in the discussion of the issue and implementing programs concerning the University and the Perpetualites.
The University of Perpetual Help System DALTA Alumni Association shall act as a prime mover in promoting the welfare, sense of belonging and camaraderie among its members.
As one of the pillars of the Institution, it shall act as a conduit among the management, students and its members in achieving excellence for various interdisciplinary facets.
UPHSD ALUMNI ASSOCIATION OFFICERS
Mr. Victor Lumboy
Gen. Rosendo Dial
Engr. Ranelito Reyes
Ms. Liwanag Elizares
Ms. Joanna Faith Bello
Mr. John Orcine
Ms. Janesse Lumbera
Mr. Alex De Castro
Ms. Ma. Cristina Levanza
Mr. Gilbert Gallardo
Specifically, the UPHSD Alumni Association aims to:
- Maintain an organized communication system with its members;
- Inculcate sense of pride as a Perpetualite;
- Involve the members in continuing education and skills enhancement program;
- Develop and implement projects and activities that would cater to the needs of the members and the Perpetualite community;
- Be recognized as a vital participant in a consultative/policy-making body of the institution.
- To ensure functional and efficient system of Alumni records.
- To provide quality services to the Alumni from graduation to employment.
- To promote the active participation and involvement of the Alumni in community extension, research and other school activities.
- To recognize and honor the exemplary achievements of the Alumni in their own field of service.
Office Hours: Monday to Thursday 8am – 7pm; Friday 8am – 5pm
Telephone: (02) 871-0639 local 193
Engr. Kervie G. Corook
BS in Industrial Engineering Graduate Batch 2016
Production Planning and Inventory Control Hino Motors Phil. Corp.
Canlubang, Calamba City, Laguna
“Life is all about seeing opportunity and taking it every time you get a chance, and this is one of the main reasons why I decided to join the Perpetual community. Completing my degree in UPHSD as a Student Athlete was difficult yet a very challenging journey. I’ve been able to experience the best of both worlds in the sense that in the classroom I am held to the same standards as all of my peers and challenged to succeed just the same. UPHSD taught me the value of time management. Self-discipline and the character of a true blooded Perpetualite ”
I’m proud to be a Perpetualite Industrial Engineer.
Engr. Karen Manahan – Canilan, MBA, AAE
BS in Industrial Engineering Graduate Batch 2013
Production Planner (DPS)
Factory Supply Chain, Nestle Philippines
Cabuyao City, Laguna
“Industrial Engineering is the perfect combination of engineering and business but includes the autonomy to make it unique and align with your passions. The opportunities this degree will provide for your future are endless. Completing this degree in UPHSD is a challenging and rewarding experience. The University attend to the needs of its students while instilling in us the value of perseverance and passion.”
I will always be grateful for all the support and help that I have received from everybody in UPHSD.
Blood Letting Project 2018
Labor Education for Graduating Students