The 1st Arts,Science and Technology International Research Forum (AST2020)
Welcome to The 1st Arts, Science and Technology International Research Forum (AST2020), held at the University of Perpetual Help System DALTA, Manila, Philippines.
AST2020 aims to provide educators, scientists, and technocrats a venue for exchange of knowledge, ideas, insights, and experiences. This event will afford an exceptional opportunity for renewing old acquaintances, making new contacts, networking, and facilitating partnerships across national and disciplinary borders.
We have no doubt that AST2020 will offer a remarkable opportunity for the sharing of research and best practices, and for the meeting of people and ideas.
We look forward to seeing you in University of Perpetual Help System DALTA!
The Purpose: AST2020 is designed to serve as a platform to activate academic collaborations for innovation and cross borders to generate new ideas on themes about Arts, Science and Technology. Serving as an interdisciplinary think tank, the AST hopes to encourage trans-
The Venue: AST2020 is held in the south of Manila, Philippines. The University of Perpetual Help System-Dalta (UPHSD) is a 45 year old institution that has numerous accolades in the academic setting. Having been granted the “Autonomous Status” by Commission on Higher Education (CHED) out of the over 3,000 universities and colleges in the Philippines tops the long list of academic endeavours achieved in the pursuit for excellence. It boasts of a community that is embracing the mantra of being Helpers of God, and is driven on the foundation which nurtures character as a positive core for nation-building.
The Take-Aways: AST 2020 is aimed to bring orientation on accepting new perspectives and viewpoints through the academic exchanges, organization on creating sparks that generate innovation which will eventually result in the optimization of aesthetics (arts), methods (science) and applications (technology) in addressing challenges of the next generation.
Conference Themes and Topics
- Aesthetic experience and judgment.
- Behaviorism and cognitive science.
- Critical thinking and subjectivity.
- Deconstruction and existentialism theories.
- Determinism and freedom in society.
- Idealism and its modern applications.
- Language of thought and knowledge argument.
- Learning and acquisition of natural and artificial languages.
- Liberty and affirmative action.
- Medical ethics and its global implications.
- Relationship between sociology and functionalism.
- The existing dualism in the mind philosophy.
- The impact of genetics and the invention of reproductive technologies.
- The philosophy of language.
- The role of women in the history of philosophy.
- The theory of structuralism and post-structuralism.
- The value of knowledge and truth distinguishing between knowledge and vagueness.
- Understanding ethics and morality and how they impact society.
- Understanding events in semantic theory.
- Understanding the relationship between peace, war, and philosophy.
LANGUAGE ACQUISITION AND LINGUISTICS
- Language and Advertising
- Language and Community
- Language and Cultural Identity
- Language and Culture
- Language and Gender
- Language and Literacy
- Language and Power
HUMANITIES AND SOCIAL SCIENCE
- Attraction, romance and love
- Color and the Education Experience
- Gender and the Education Experience
- Gender Equality and Sensitivity
- Historical Tension Between Science and Religion
- Human Beings and Violence
- Humanities and the Age of Information
- Humanities Versus The Sciences
- Nonverbal communication
- Person Perception
- Persuasion, propaganda and advertising
- Photography in Shaping Public Opinion
- Prejudice and discrimination
- Racism and the Human Family Unit
- Social Cognition
- Social Media and Modern Human Interactions
- The Age of Enlightenment
- The Humanities and Definitions of Freedom
- The Importance of Studying Humanities
- The Industrial Revolution and Human Identity
- The Printing Press and Dissemination of Ideas
- The Role of Liberal Arts Education in the 21st Century
- Theology and Medicine
- Cell Biology
- Climate Change and Biodiversity
- Comparative Genomics.
- Environmental Psychology
- Environmental Science
- Forest Product Engineering
- Immunology & Transplantation
- Infectious Diseases
- Marine Biology
- Metabolism & Physical Exercise.
- Microbiology and Parasitology
- Molecular Biology
- Renewable Energy and Environmental Pollution
- Biometrics Technologies
- Computational Intelligence
- Cryptography and Data Protection
- Data Compression
- Data Management in Mobile Peer-to-Peer Networks
- Data Mining
- Data Stream Processing in Mobile/Sensor Networks
- Distributed and parallel applications
- Embedded Systems and Software
- Forensics, Recognition Technologies and Applications
- Fuzzy and Neural Network Systems
- Image Processing
- Indexing and Query Processing for Moving Objects
- Information and Data Management
- Information Content Security
- Information Ethics
- Internet Modeling
- Mobile Networking, Mobility and Nomadicity
- Mobile Social Networks
- Mobile, Ad Hoc and Sensor Network Management
- Multimedia Computing
- Network Security
- Peer-to-Peer Social Networks
- Quality of Service, Scalability and Performance
- Real-Time Systems
- Remote Sensing
- Self-Organizing Networks and Networked Systems
- Semantic Web, Ontologies
- Sensor Networks and Social Sensing
- Signal Processing, Pattern Recognition and Applications
- Social Networks
- Social Search
- Software Engineering
- Ubiquitous Computing, Services and Applications
- User Interfaces and Usability Issues form Mobile Applications
- User Interfaces,Visualization and Modeling
- Web Services Architecture, Modeling and Design
- Web Services Security
- Wireless Communications
- XML-Based Languages
Oral Presentation – Php 5,500
Poster Presentation – Php 4,500
Delegate – Php 2,500
- Early Bird Abstract Submission: May 3, 2020
- Early Bird Registrants: May 28, 2020
- Final Abstract Submission: June 28, 2020
- Registration for Presenters: July 30, 2020
Avail of 20% EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT
- Early Bird Abstract Submission
- Early Bird Registrants
For inquiries, please contact our Research Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
Globe – 09052409243
Smart – 09491452175