Bachelor of Special Needs Education (BSNEd)
The Bachelor of Special Needs Education (BSNEd) is an undergraduate degree program which specializes in special needs education. It prepares teachers who will instruct and manage students with additional needs in inclusive and segregated educational settings. Its graduates will be equipped to teach the basic education curriculum and alternate curricula depending on the needs of the students. Those who will teach in the elementary level will be trained across different subject areas. Those who will teach in the secondary level will provide educational support to students with additional needs in inclusive classrooms or provide educational services to students who may be enrolled in special education centers.
A graduate of this degree program should be able to teach in regular and special education schools as a teacher provided that he/she passes the Licensure Examination for Teachers in his/her subject area of specialization.
Why Study Special Needs Education
in Perpetual Help?
- High caliber faculty members
- Founding Member of University Mobility in Asia and in the Pacific (UMAP)
- Eligible for Student and Faculty Exchange through any 31 University Mobility in Asia and in the Pacific (UMAP) member countries.
- All Faculty are competent along their line of specialization
- 100% Licensed Professional Teachers
- All Faculty Members are full-fledged Master’s Degree Holders
- 99% of the Faculty Members are Doctorate Degree Holders
- Faculty Members were awarded the Ambassador’s Choice Excellence Asian Awards 2018
- Faculty Members were awarded the Asia Pacific Excellence Citation 2018
- The Dean was awarded “2018 Outstanding Dean Advocate of the Year – Ambassador for Higher Education Service” during the 39th People’s Choice Award Ceremony
- The Dean and the Faculty Members were awarded the Asia Pacific Excellence Award – National Citation 2018
- The Dean and Faculty Members were awarded “THE S.T.A.R. TEACHER” Award by the Consortium of the South (COTS)
- Special Education Teacher (both Elementary and High School)
- Learning Disabilities Specialist
- Academic Advisor
- Special Education Teacher in special education centers/clinics
- Therapist or Clinician in special education centers/clinics
- Regular classroom teacher
- Intervention Specialist in center-/home/community-based educational settings
- Job tutor in center-/home/community-based educational settings
- Behavior coach in center-/home/community-based educational settings
- Curriculum Developer
- College Professor
- School Administrator
- Tutorial Center Owner
- Work opportunities abroad
Araw ng Wika 2018