Bachelor of Science in Architecture
The Architecture program introduces students to a broad knowledge in the art and science of designing buildings, open areas, communities, and other physical environments where people live in.
The education is project-oriented with an emphasis for collaborative learning between the faculty and students. It aims to develop a student’s design and practical skills where you will learn to incorporate ethics, aesthetics, technology, and environment sustainability in your design projects.
Why Study Architecture in Perpetual Help?
- We equip students with a solid foundation, technical skills, and knowledge in Architecture.
- We boast of top-quality faculty whose extensive professional experiences bring life to the curricula.
- We implement a standardized curriculum with a strong values education through “Filipino Christian Living” subjects as a reflection of Perpetual Help’s mission of nurturing our students as “Helpers of God”
- We continuously maintain and improve our equipment and facilities.
- We offer affordable tuition fees with easy payment schemes.
- Architectural Consultant
- CAD Manager/Technician/Operator
- Design Manager
- Documentation Architect
- Interior Designer
- Landscape Architect
- Project Manager
- Retail Project Architect
- Sales Representative/Account Manager
- Site Architect
- Sustainable Design Consultant
Insert activity title here