Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
The BS in Information Technology (BSIT) program includes the study of the utilization of both hardware and software technologies involving planning, installing, customizing, operating, managing and administering, and maintaining information technology infrastructure that provides computing solutions to address the needs of an organization.
The program prepares graduates to address various user needs involving the selection, development, application, integration and management of computing technologies within an organization.
Why Study Information Technology
in Perpetual Help?
- Web and Applications Developer
- Junior Database Administrator
- Systems Administrator
- Network Engineer
- Junior Information Security Administrator
- Systems Integration Personnel
- IT Audit Assistant
- Technical Support Specialist
- Quality Assurance Specialist
- Systems Analyst
- Computer Programmer
Insert activity title here