2019 PACUCOA AWARDS received during the PACUCOA ANNUAL GENERAL ASSEMBLY on December 2, 2019 at Novo Hotel, Quezon City
Philippine Association of Colleges and Universities Commission on Accreditation (PACUCOA) held its Annual General Assembly last December 2, 2019 at Novo Hotel, Quezon City where the University of Perpetual Help Las Piñas received a total of seven (7) awards.
- University with the 3rd highest number of accredited programs in the Philippines
- Institution with the highest number of Level II reaccredited programs in the Philippines
- For producing a graduate who obtained the highest rating (topnotcher) in the Licensure Examination for Radiologic Technologist, July 2019
- Institution that was granted autonomous status by CHED (CMO No. 12, s. 2019)
- Third Prize in the research contest for its entry: “Making Possibilities Matter: Quality Assurance and Internationalization among Philippine Higher Education Institutions” by Dr. Loureli C. Siy, Dr. Gabriel Archemedez Flores and Dr. Cynthia Zarate.
- Third Prize in the Case Study Contest for its entry: “Breaking Stereotypes to Elevate the Civil Engineering Profession: A Case Study on the Improvement of the Civil Engineering Program of the University of Perpetual Help System DALTA through Accreditation” by Engr. Lorena Ilagan, Engr. Joel Palacol, Engr. Raniel Suiza, Dr. Loureli C. Siy and Dr. Perlita Custodio
- Second Prize in the COP Best Practice for its entry: “Breaking Prison Walls through Transformative Education: Best Practice of a Community Extension Service as Showcased by the University of Perpetual Help System DALTA Bilibid Extension School” by Dr. Josephine Dasig and Dr. Loureli C. Siy