Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy
The Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy program provide student-centered, patient-oriented, well-rounded pharmacy education through a wide range of subjects which blends science, health care, patient contact, computer technology, and business to develop students who are capable of giving outstanding pharmacist care to their communities, the nation, and the world.
The College of Pharmacy is known for producing graduates who consistently place higher than the national average on national licensing examinations. Our highly experienced faculty, dedicated staff, wide network, and practical training all work together to create a distinctive, immersive, and supportive academic environment to guide students toward successful and sustainable health care professions.
Pharmacy graduates can work in community drug stores, hospitals, pharmaceutical research companies, nursing homes, public health agencies, and in the academe. As medication experts, pharmacists are consistently ranked as among the most highly trusted professionals for the competent customer care and personalized service they provide.
- Community Pharmacist
- Drug Store Owner / Manager
- Pharmacy Assistant
- Hospital/Clinical Pharmacist
- Regulatory Pharmacist
- Company Pharmacist
- Clinical Reseach Assistant
- Quality Control / Assurance Inspector
- Production Pharmacist
- Medical Representative
- Professor / Instructor / Lecturer
- Food & Drug Regulations Officer
- Health Care Provider
- Decision Maker
- Communicator / Counselor
- Life Long Learner
- Agent of Positive Change
- Watsons Personal Care Stores (Philippines), Inc.
- Mercury Drug Stores
- The Generics Pharmacy
- UPHSD Medical Center (Las Piñas City)
- Las Piñas Doctors Hospital
- Makati Medical Center (Makati City)
- Imus Medical Center
- Christ the King Hospital (Las Piñas City)
- Generika Drug
- L. Laboratories, Inc.
- Sydeuham Laboratories, Inc.
- Interchemex Laboratories, Inc.
- Square Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson Philippines, Inc.