Bachelor of Elementary Education (BEED)
BEEd is an undergraduate teacher education degree program structured to prepare individuals intending to teach in the elementary level. It aims to develop highly motivated and competent teachers specializing in the content and pedagogy for elementary education.
Why Study Elementary Education
in Perpetual Help?
- High caliber faculty members
- Founding Member of University Mobility in Asia and in the Pacific (UMAP)
- Eligible for Student and Faculty Exchange through any 31 University Mobility in Asia and in the Pacific (UMAP) member countries.
- All Faculty are competent along their line of specialization
- 100% Licensed Professional Teachers
- All Faculty Members are full-fledged Master’s Degree Holders
- 99% of the Faculty Members are Doctorate Degree Holders
- Faculty Members were awarded the Ambassador’s Choice Excellence Asian Awards 2018
- Faculty Members were awarded the Asia Pacific Excellence Citation 2018
- The Dean was awarded “2018 Outstanding Dean Advocate of the Year – Ambassador for Higher Education Service” during the 39th People’s Choice Award Ceremony
- The Dean and the Faculty Members were awarded the Asia Pacific Excellence Award – National Citation 2018
- The Dean and Faculty Members were awarded “THE S.T.A.R. TEACHER” Award by the Consortium of the South (COTS)
- Teacher who can teach across the different learning areas in Elementary School
- Curriculum Developer
- Academic Advisor
- College Professor
- School Administrator
- Tutorial Center Owner
- Work opportunities abroad
Araw ng Wika 2018