Bachelor of Science in Medical Technology
Medical Technology is an auxiliary branch of laboratory medicine which deals with the examination of various human specimens to aid the physician in the diagnosis, and treatment of diseases and in the promotion of health in general.
A Medical Technologist/Clinical Laboratory Scientist works in clinical laboratories performing diagnostic tests on biologic samples from patients, such as blood, urine and body fluids, to provide clinical information and aid in the diagnosis of patient conditions, and help physicians in the management of patients’ conditions.
The College of Medical Technology believes in developing career for men and women who shall help supplement the clinical diagnosis and management of human diseases. And who shall be a part of the scientifically literate Filipino citizenry who shall be serving their country and mankind without prejudice.
A Perpetual Center of Academic Excellence in Medical Technology/ Medical Laboratory Science Education that provides a venue in moulding and developing future Medical Laboratory Scientists able to serve competitively in both local and global communities.
Develop Medical Technology/ Medical Laboratory Science graduates who are locally and globally competitive, equipped with knowledge, proper attitude and skills needed in the performance of their duties at all times, professionals who are morally and spiritually moulded with great social responsibility and committed to the delivery of quality health care services.
Why Study Medical Technology
in Perpetual Help?
- UPHSD College of Medical Technology delivers high standards of learning and is committed to provide holistic development of medical technology students.
- UPHSD College of Medical Technology provides the best equipment and facilities that will meet the needs of the students.
- With excellent industry partners for the internship program
- UPHSD Medical Technology program is PACUCOA accredited.
- Board exam performance 2018- 86.67% (first timers)
- Clinical Practice
- Teaching/Training Research
- Business and Sales
- Health Administration
- Crime Laboratories