Get the Competitive Edge! Level up with the Business High School!
In Business High School, students learn about business, entrepreneurship, management, and leadership principles in addition to studying the prescribed high school curriculum of the Department of Education.
This innovative program, which began 30 years ago, is the brainchild of the Chief Executive Officer, Dr./Brig. Gen. Antonio L. Tamayo, who thought of reinventing the high school curriculum to be responsive to the call of times in developing self-sufficient and self-reliant high school students of UPHSD, thus making them catalysts of change. The Business High School model, which is similar to the K-12 program, was already being practiced in Perpetual Help even before it became a national prerogative.
The academic offerings of the business high school is supported by several worthwhile activities such as Go Negosyo Exposure, Personality Development Seminar with Teens on the Ramp, Mini-Business Program and Off-campus Go Bazaar among others to complete a competency-based entrepreneurship education curriculum useful for any course or career in the future.
Grades 11 and 12 classes mirror the university experience to provide students with a fluid transition into college life while at the same time, students gain relevant business training should they choose to enter the world of work after 12 years of basic education.
Whether the student plans to become a doctor, a lawyer, an Engineer, or a Criminologist, he or she will benefit from business high school’s strong formative and comprehensive general education with its distinct business literacy programs.
Be the Best! Invest in Business High School.
WHY CHOOSE PERPETUAL HELP?
- Offers enhanced basic education program (K-12)
- Offers business high school curriculum
- Balanced and quality academic programs
- Value-based and Christ-centered education
- Competent and caring faculty, school administrators, and personnel
- Co-curricular programs such as intensive journalism training, leadership training, and community outreach activities to provide experiential learning opportunities and well-rounded character formation
- Safe and secured campus
AFFILIATIONS AND ACCREDITATIONS
- Catholic Educational Association of the Philippines (CEAP)
- Education Service Contracting (ESC) participating school
- National Private Secondary School Administrators Association of the Philippines (PRISAAP)
- Fund for Assistance to Private Education (FAPE)
- Philippine Association of Colleges & Universities (PACU)
- Young Men’s Christian Association of Manila (YMCA)
- Mathematics Teachers Association of the Philippines (MTAP)
- On-going preparation to be accredited by the Philippine Association of Colleges & Universities Commission on Accreditation (PACUCOA)
- Fully air-conditioned classrooms
- Multi-media computer education
- Library with internet access
- Gymnasium equipped for indoor sports and other social activities
- Football practice field
- Track and field oval
- 25-meter swimming pool
- Weights room
- Dance hall
- Chess board room